Who's Tiaga CSL?

m73

Reaction score
Spotted in LA -- posted on Instagram....

Would you 'street park' a CSL? I am not sure I would.... seems risky.....

-Mo

IMG_1279.PNG
IMG_1281.PNG
IMG_1280.PNG

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
different center grill, one's silver and the parked one looks like it is probably black.
Nice cars, both.

Well the BAT sale had a missing tooth on the kidney. There are a number of differences. The car on the street has stripes and no roof hoop. The rear badge is missing.

They both have the same black radio antenna up front. Both have a rear fog. Both have the small outermost slat on the nose (my new thing to look at). Both have al black (wring) wiper blades. Both have the proper screws for the hidden spoiler support on the front lip, plus the two extra screws in the middle section of the lip. Most importantly, the wheels are the same.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
‘‘twas me. That was an opening night event and the street spots had been blocked off by the vendors.

Yes. It’s the BaT car. Yes it’s a csl. Yes you’ll see it around town ;)

Hehe. Sorry about my wrong wiper comment. This was my all time favorite BAT e9 dale. The deal of the decade IMO.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Teej,
Congratulations on your buy, I’m sure you know that you have a very rare, true lightweight 2275xxx. They rarely came in this configuration.

Keshav

m73

Reaction score
Not that I am stalking you.....but from So-Cal vintage meet:

45756883_10217369258328693_6295927395962585088_n.jpg

m73

Reaction score
That’s what they always say!

Seriously if I was in LA I probably would...from what I see on Instagram you are an architect taking pictures of some cool classics you own + designing what you want -- pretty snazzy life IMHO

Also correct me if I am wrong on any of the information above & I will remove any & all incorrect statements -- not trying to make assumptions or say too much :)