Windshield Gasket Source??

windnsea

Reaction score
I have a friend here in SoCal who is just finishing repainting/repairing a beautiful 2500 which was rear ended 2 years ago. He needs (new) seals for the front windshield and the rear window. Does anyone know of a source? I believe that the other guy's insurance company had agreed to pay the whole bill!!!

Thanks for any help.

Gary Hesse

btw, I'm trying to get my Dietel Alpina 3.7L Bavaria on the road for next Fall, but have to sell a beach house, move furniture, and do some home updates simultaneously!

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gary,

Your only hope is that Coupeking still has one left, he needs the early style with the smaller lower trim piece. Is the 2500 Sahara?

Chris

windnsea

Reaction score
Gary,

Your only hope is that Coupeking still has one left, he needs the early style with the smaller lower trim piece. Is the 2500 Sahara?

Chris
Thanks Chris I'll let him know. This BMW is finished in a silver grey and was bought many moons ago in Europe by a US serviceman who brought it back to the US. It is/was absolutely stock and beautiful. 2 summers ago he and his wife were driving back to Glendale from Santa Barbara with his elder parents in the back seat when they were rear ended by someone doing 75 with a cruise control on in 55 mph traffic through the Agoura Hills region on the 101!

Thanks.