WOW?!

CSfan

Reaction score
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/1190124424.html

55K?

As of you that knows me. I been looking directly and indirectly now because of current service status over seas. I can only hope to own one of these beauty one day before I expire. But it's such a difficult market!! And to be honest, No offense CS owners. It's just been my experience ...and again... my experience has been limited and I have meet some awesome genuine CS people but the MAJORITY ARE FUCKING COCK SUCKERS!!! Hence the Term "CS"

I come from a Porsche back ground. I thought we were pricks until I spoke to some of your breeds.

But then again I do take in to considering the CS should be valued more then the 911 early years. because for the simple fact the CS is a very random limited production car you will find and see but some of the asking price and the demeanor of the owners are very uncalled for. Just my .02 cent thanks!!!

Again, please don't take it personal just exercising my freedom of speech in which I am preserving everyday on duty!!!

CSfan

Reaction score
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/1190124424.html

55K?

As of you that knows me. I been looking directly and indirectly now because of current service status over seas. I can only hope to own one of these beauty one day before I expire. But it's such a difficult market!! And to be honest, No offense CS owners. It's just been my experience ...and again... my experience has been limited and I have meet some awesome genuine CS people but the MAJORITY ARE FUCKING COCK SUCKERS!!! Hence the Term "CS"

I come from a Porsche back ground. I thought we were pricks until I spoke to some of your breeds.

But then again I do take in to considering the CS should be valued more then the 911 early years. because for the simple fact the CS is a very random limited production car you will find and see but some of the asking price and the demeanor of the owners are very uncalled for. Just my .02 cent thanks!!!

Again, please don't take it personal just exercising my freedom of speech in which I am preserving everyday on duty!!!

CSfan

Reaction score
Conversation

BarryG said:
Dude don't hold Back... Tell us what you really think... :D

You should call this guy. Not Original! Engine is..." From BMW factory with warranty... but there's not warrenty bought it two years ago." Q. Where did you take it to do the restore. Answer: I rather not say. AND HE WANTS 55K???

CSfan

Reaction score
Conversation

BarryG said:

You should call this guy. Not Original! Engine is..." From BMW factory with warranty... but there's not warrenty bought it two years ago." Q. Where did you take it to do the restore. Answer: I rather not say. AND HE WANTS 55K???

RonP

Reaction score
Maybe the problem is you!?!?! You should possibly re-think wanting a CS. Every one I know that owns an e9 are the best people I know. Here is a list of the e9 owners that I am friends with:

1. Paul Cain
2. Tom Rakestraw
3. Mike Pelly
4. Murray Fowler
5. Carl Nelson
6. Mitch Brookhyser
7. Michael Burger
8. Terry Connors
9. Chris Macha
10. Chris Provo

Just to name a few. All of these guys have helped me in some way with my coupe in one way or another. Maybe you should go back to the Porsche group where you are more comfortable in you surroundings. Oh, and by the way, none of these aforementioned people are cocksuckers.

RonP

Reaction score
Maybe the problem is you!?!?! You should possibly re-think wanting a CS. Every one I know that owns an e9 are the best people I know. Here is a list of the e9 owners that I am friends with:

1. Paul Cain
2. Tom Rakestraw
3. Mike Pelly
4. Murray Fowler
5. Carl Nelson
6. Mitch Brookhyser
7. Michael Burger
8. Terry Connors
9. Chris Macha
10. Chris Provo

Just to name a few. All of these guys have helped me in some way with my coupe in one way or another. Maybe you should go back to the Porsche group where you are more comfortable in you surroundings. Oh, and by the way, none of these aforementioned people are cocksuckers.

whalem6

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
csfan

I think maybe you should talk to some more coupe owners before making such a statement. I really hope it was just a pun. There are a select few that are not great, but no one is perfect. If you were serious a would rather you stick to your porsche's. We couper's would rather not have someone like you representing the rest of us. One bad apple spoils the bunch, If you catch my drift. Thank you for your input though. Tom 919-796-2050

whalem6

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
csfan

I think maybe you should talk to some more coupe owners before making such a statement. I really hope it was just a pun. There are a select few that are not great, but no one is perfect. If you were serious a would rather you stick to your porsche's. We couper's would rather not have someone like you representing the rest of us. One bad apple spoils the bunch, If you catch my drift. Thank you for your input though. Tom 919-796-2050

acat2002

Reaction score
CSfan said:

Pulling out the "I'm serving our country card" does not give you a license to incite trouble and act like an ignorant dick.

Okay, now that we got that over with, I usually agree with people on this board who get fired up over ridiculous asking prices. I simply don't understand how you can paint an entire group of owners with the same brush? So one hopeful dreamer on CL is trying to sell his average coupe for $55k?.......so what?....no big deal, let him dream!

On the flip side, do you expect someone in the E9 community, or on this board to give you an E9 for free because your serving in the military? Listen, I'm going to let you in on a well-known concept.......cars and hobbies cost money! This is not the snowboard/surf/motorcycle community where somebody will take pity on you and give you some free equipment ("bro-form" style). especially since you've probably alienated yourself from most people here.

acat2002

Reaction score
CSfan said:

Pulling out the "I'm serving our country card" does not give you a license to incite trouble and act like an ignorant dick.

Okay, now that we got that over with, I usually agree with people on this board who get fired up over ridiculous asking prices. I simply don't understand how you can paint an entire group of owners with the same brush? So one hopeful dreamer on CL is trying to sell his average coupe for $55k?.......so what?....no big deal, let him dream!

On the flip side, do you expect someone in the E9 community, or on this board to give you an E9 for free because your serving in the military? Listen, I'm going to let you in on a well-known concept.......cars and hobbies cost money! This is not the snowboard/surf/motorcycle community where somebody will take pity on you and give you some free equipment ("bro-form" style). especially since you've probably alienated yourself from most people here.

jhjacobs

Reaction score
I had always considered myself to a more of a horse's patoot but I guess I was wrong. Now that I know what I am, may I recommend to you the Alfa that AndyM posted in the Off-Topic forum. It is probably in your price range and I think you will find the Alfa people more to your liking.

Personally I haven't met any CS owners that I didn't like, ... well maybe just one. Even so, most of us are happy to share what we know and even share parts at salvage prices or lower. Perhaps you have the CS crowd confused with the under 25 M3 crowd; many of them do fit your description.

Before you advertise that you are "on duty" and saving the world, you might consider that there are many coupe owners with distinguished service records both in military and other forms of civilian service from many different countries.

So, please don't take it personally, I'm just exercising my freedom of speech which I have done and continue to do my part to preserve!

jhjacobs

Reaction score
I had always considered myself to a more of a horse's patoot but I guess I was wrong. Now that I know what I am, may I recommend to you the Alfa that AndyM posted in the Off-Topic forum. It is probably in your price range and I think you will find the Alfa people more to your liking.

Personally I haven't met any CS owners that I didn't like, ... well maybe just one. Even so, most of us are happy to share what we know and even share parts at salvage prices or lower. Perhaps you have the CS crowd confused with the under 25 M3 crowd; many of them do fit your description.

Before you advertise that you are "on duty" and saving the world, you might consider that there are many coupe owners with distinguished service records both in military and other forms of civilian service from many different countries.

So, please don't take it personally, I'm just exercising my freedom of speech which I have done and continue to do my part to preserve!

chicane

Reaction score
BarryG said:

LOL! Yeah, I would have to say to the OP you should meet the 2002 guys. They are pretty hardcore. And yes I do not think that is a $55K car....

chicane

Reaction score
BarryG said:

LOL! Yeah, I would have to say to the OP you should meet the 2002 guys. They are pretty hardcore. And yes I do not think that is a $55K car....

pj

Reaction score
Ron , I notice you didn't include TJ , so does that make him a cocksucker :lol:
Cs fan talked to me about my coupe , I wonder if i suck cocks too :(

pj

Reaction score
Ron , I notice you didn't include TJ , so does that make him a cocksucker :lol:
Cs fan talked to me about my coupe , I wonder if i suck cocks too :(