WTB: Alloy wheel lug nut set

Baikallackierung

Reaction score
I could use a set of 20 lug nuts so that I can fasten my factory alloys correctly. I had a set of 2002 nuts leftover from back in the day, but they seem to be made for steelies as well. If anyone needs those for their steel wheels, they are up for grabs. They are the late version, elongated with the stainless caps at the top.

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I could use a set of 20 lug nuts so that I can fasten my factory alloys correctly. I had a set of 2002 nuts leftover from back in the day, but they seem to be made for steelies as well. If anyone needs those for their steel wheels, they are up for grabs. They are the late version, elongated with the stainless caps at the top.

I like what Chris proposes, and I trust CK to sort through the mass of junk out there. Less expensive are the Dorman cheapos on Amazon/Ebay, which look fine on my factory wheels.

Baikallackierung

Reaction score
Those look pretty sweet! I have hubcaps so nothing special needed - just need the conical nuts instead of the steely style.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
OEM are available at getbmwparts and other bmw dealers or as above the Dorman ones on ebay