WTB: Aluminum radiator 3.0 CS manual transmission

Rouge

Reaction score
Hello, i search aluminum engine cooling radiator for 3.0 CS with manual gearbox.
new or used in good condition.
I am in France

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have new Aluminum radiators available. I custom ordered 70 radiators this year after being frustrated with bad fitting, poorly designed ones available on the internet. I have 19 left. I will offer 5 only to the board. My radiators have a top metal piece with holes and a slot at the bottom so you can mount a fan shroud. Also, provision for temp sender for auxiliary fan in lower neck. These radiators were designed for the e9 coupe so that the later spin on fan clutch and fan fit perfectly. My radiators are setup in my shop before shipping for the “083“ shroud. If you prefer to use a different shroud- I will ship intact- no mods, mod it yourself.
we recommend the “175“ fan.
5DBFDD2F-D16B-4A7D-BCA7-8B6BBC3DAF2B.jpeg
83E4D6C2-7F2A-461A-937A-B52D31073BA7.jpeg
7F00EB86-9879-404F-82F3-CEC749F7622F.jpeg

price is 400.00 plus actual shipping with fedex for USA and overseas shipping is by USPS.

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i wish i had waited ... i bought a new e24 bmw radiator ... but wanted a good aluminum one. oh well ...

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I love my aluminum radiator, lightweight (you can yank it with 2 fingers), and temp stays rock solid no matter if idling in traffic on a new orleans summer day or hauling ass on the highway. I painted mine black.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We have installed these in numerous 2800 cars.

BluE9

Reaction score
Many thanks, does the thermostat need to be replaced with the aluminum Rad? and will it fit into a manual & AC configured platform? If so I will IM for details.
Thanks again,
Greg