WTB: Drivers Side Top of Arm Rest Plastic Part

jamesw

Reaction score
Mine shattered :-( It's the part at the very top that holds the top of the arm-rest onto the door. My plastic/stainless cover is in great shape but not the structural piece.

Anyone have a spare piece in Tan?

Thanks
James

James, i think i have a NOS tan drivers door piece. i know i have one, just not sure which side it is for.

Saul - James has already bought the tan piece and it has already been shipped. i am sure there are other people herein that might be in need of these in colors other than black ... as that is the only color currently available through most sources. you might also put a price out there.

i am sure there are other people herein that might be in need of these in colors other than black ... as that is the only color currently available through most sources.

When Saul wrote "we have NOS" does he literally mean "new old stock"? As in parts made 40 years ago, but never sold? If so, you would be about as well off with a used part, because even though the NOS part has never been used, the plastic will be brittle with age. Admittedly a part that has been stored in a box will be a little stronger than one exposed to sunlight, but neither will stand up to an energetic door slammer.

On the other hand, if someone is making reproductions of these today, I would recommend the new part, since the plastic will be stronger. Some SEM spray can solve the black ---> tan problem.

Back