WTB: front and rear bumper e9 CSi / Europe

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I would like to buy front and rear complete bumper since for 3.0 csi 72". I have no idea if they fit from CS or even 2000 CS.

From Europe since shipping overseas would be a costly and a nightmare.

For front I am also looking where to buy that CSL replica air dam (only found them for sale in USA)...

Thanks

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I will open thread when I will start "renovating" e9 but before that i will just ask here...

Car is missing all chrome mouldings and I would like to replace fender and hood grill with chrome ones since on the car are broken and black...
l2g.png

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Can you send me pics and price?

Where there any differences are bumpers beetween models and production year? I don’t want to install bumpers that weren’t on 72" CSI?

Just be careful not to buy US bumpers from 1973 or 1974. As long as you are shopping in Europe you should be fine. The euro bumpers were the same for the whole platform.

Simufly

Reaction score
[QUOTE=

Where there any differences are bumpers beetween models and production year? I don’t want to install bumpers that weren’t on 72" CSI?[/QUOTE
No differences between euro CSi bumpers for all years.

Last edited:

DJSimca

Reaction score
Hi, have you found what what your're looking for? I believe I have a nice set. Where in Europe ard you?

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Guys was there an option to have rear bumper without rubber? I really like it without

hr-suspension-e9-rear-end.jpg