WTB - Glove Box Light Switch

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
Switch pn 61311353291 for the glove box light mounted on the right side of the console for the 2800CS.
Thanks, Dan

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bump - Should look like this
1617701001164.png

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
Dan I posted a short DIY to fix....if you have yours. Moot if missing of course.
Bob:
I do not have one yet but may have have one soon. I have repaired the dip switch, turn directional switch, emergency switch, and the rear window heater switch so when I do get one I may have to repair that too. :)
Thx, Dan

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Dan If you cannot find one, there are aftermarket switches that should fit just fine and do the job. Found this searching for "Cambridge Switches" on Amazon.

1620064504323.png

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
Dan If you cannot find one, there are aftermarket switches that should fit just fine and do the job. Found this searching for "Cambridge Switches" on Amazon.

View attachment 118311
Bob
I have looked at the autoparts stores and haven't found anything as close as you show.
That one appears to be normally off and the light switch needs to be normally on.
Thx, Dan

Last edited:

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
Switch was just for the idea. Gotta be one out there that works "backwards".
And I do appreciate it! That switch looks close to the original. I looked on their website and they didn't have the one that would be normally on. I did find a couple others on Amazon that might work. I am just hoping someone has an original that I can throw in and not have to adjust it to make it work.

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
I bought an E9 aftermarket stop light switch pn 61311368786 and I believe it will work as a replacement for the Glove Box Light Switch.
It will take some adjusting since the plunger isn't as long but there is plenty of threaded length.

Attachments

• Stop Light Switch.jpg
    Stop Light Switch.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 64