WTB- Horn button for Nardi wheel, lenses 72 license plate lights

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have the horn button pictured here and just don't think it's very nice looking.
I have searched quite a bit for a nicer one without much luck.
It's for a Nardi steering wheel.

FOUND- I found the lenses. I had accidentally put them on the used/parts I don't need shelf. DoH!
Also need the lenses that go in the housings that sit on the bumper for a 72 model.
I heard there were some similar produced by BMW but can't find those now.
Help would be appreciated.

FOUND substitute. Good hardware store, look in electrical department. Grommets for wires to go through.
Looking for rubber grommets that hold the door lock button in place in the door? At the top of door.

Gary

Attachments

• Horn button.jpg
    Horn button.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 209
  • License light.jpg
    License light.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gary, the rubber grommet at the top of the door lock button is no longer listed on W+N's website. the grommet part # is 51416440264, but it is NLA. this grommet is mounted on the chrome door top trim that the wood mounts to ... check that piece to see if the grommets are there if yours aren't there, i think i have an old pair in my spare pieces ... i thought you were asking about the door handle pieces when we spoke earlier

BTW, the new type lenses for the license plate lights only fit in the new frames ... won't fit in the old type.

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Gary, the rubber grommet at the top of the door lock button is no longer listed on W+N's website. the grommet part # is 51416440264, but it is NLA. this grommet is mounted on the chrome door top trim that the wood mounts to ... check that piece to see if the grommets are there if yours aren't there, i think i have an old pair in my spare pieces ... i thought you were asking about the door handle pieces when we spoke earlier

BTW, the new type lenses for the license plate lights only fit in the new frames ... won't fit in the old type.

No, I have the rubber grommets right here, or what's left of them.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gary,

we can try to take them out of my spare trims ... we can also see if we can find some stock rubber grommet that fits. can you measure the diameter of the metal opening?

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
They aren’t a great candidate for printing due to the transluscenf nature of the parts, and UV exposure. Since they have no color I’ll investigate materials other than photopolymers (which are expensive and UV sensitive).

The lenses don’t appear to be fluted. If they are essential flat they are a prime candidate for laser-cut acrylic. Water jet is an option as well and it is likely cheaper.

Anyone has a pic of the loose lense? I have a spare set but they are buried in a bin.

453B488A-50F9-45A1-833F-49BC3F2FBC64.jpeg

Edit: I never paid attention to my spare plate lights. Are these reproductions? They don't say Hella and the lense is different.
8d2c301b5e5e856c000519863619036b.jpg

Last edited:

JohnP_02

Reaction score
Hi Gary, if you are looking to get rid of what you have I’d be interested in buying the set up you have in the picture. I have a Personal Wheel I need a hb for. Please PM if interested. Thanks! John

2C387CA5-3EA1-4C34-BB56-53A2C560F117.jpeg

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
Markos,

Yes. I had one damaged a few years ago and could not find an original replacement and these were the nearest match I could find. I did order the ones available at W&N at the time and they were REALLY cheap looking. Not sure if they have upgraded them.

7E3F063A-2E03-4D00-8FC7-32F99BF598A0.jpeg

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score