WTB: Log Type Fuel Injection Intake Manifold System for M30

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
WTB: Log Type Fuel Injection Intake Manifold System for M30
located in Los Angeles

I have one that I am “restoring”. It goes to the vapor blaster not this weekend but the next. Anyway, I was going to list it when done.

At this point I have so many parts going to the vapor
blaster that I no longer need to test the outcome with the manifold. I haven’t researched pricing. Feel free to PM and offer. I also have the throttle body, the fuel rail, and the cold start valve.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
@Bosozoku,

I’m going to reply to your PM here as I prefer to be very transparent about sale prices. It benefits the next transaction...

After doing a little research, I believe that FMV for my complete setup is worth $300. There is a manifold on eBay at the moment for $220 with free shipping. That is a good deal IMO. A throttle body is usually $75-$100 (d-jet excluded).

I am offering my complete setup for $250 plus shipping. You have dibs, but perhaps hang tight and see if anyone else has what you need. Others who may have these parts include: @Bejoe16 , @buddha , @Bavman , @sfdon , @GK-E30M3

Pics in a few hours...

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Bosozoku

Reaction score
Just wondering are all the log types the same? I saw one online and it had a clear seam down the middle of the log.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
3E9C3D9A-4FAC-4CCA-AFDC-B38CFE810DBD.jpeg

CCE58B79-0F78-4AA2-A7BD-4A41B2DBC823.jpeg

6B808C80-84A1-460B-B43F-48B9C0D5FCD7.jpeg

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Cool. It’s already in the back of the Subaru. PM me your mailing address. You can Pay me on Monday after I drop it off at the post.