WTB, Rent or borrow: Alpina Triple Weber airbox

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Need to find an Alpina triple weber airbox, willing to buy, borrow and duplicate or even rent for the same purpose. Seen a couple on German ebay, but have yet to latch onto one. Like to find an M30 Alpina valve cover too. All this is for my new Batmobile which has a B9 engine with (you guessed it), triple webers.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I always say, it's 5:00pm somewhere....how did you even come across that...????
Well, if you go into the parts forum, and in seeking to go back to the immediately preceding page, mistakenly hit the Page 576 box, which is right next to the next box, you wil land in 2006. Then, if you fail to take note of the dates, because you read one of the post titles and think "hey, I might be able to help that guy", you end up resurrecting a very very old thread.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh yes. This is especially fun in the car classifieds section.

Well, if you go into the parts forum, and in seeking to go back to the immediately preceding page, mistakenly hit the Page 576 box, which is right next to the next box, you wil land in 2006. Then, if you fail to take note of the dates, because you read one of the post titles and think "hey, I might be able to help that guy", you end up resurrecting a very very old thread.