WTB Single Scheel 101

'69 2800cs

Reaction score
Want to buy a single Scheel 101 for reasonable money. (not the $3K one on ebay!) Maybe a Scheel 100.

I have some nice Scheel recliners I would consider trading. A matched pair of recliners for a single 101 is fair to me.

If you have something please let me know- todd.simpson (at) comcast.net

Todd

I am convinced DQ can make a Scheel out of scratch. Let's egg him on.

the other alternative is to buy a new one from Gerrit Blankmann. you can ask Scott Crater (craterface) how he thinks they match ... he has Gerrit's seats in his CSL.

Gerrit no longer sells the seats....I've seen them and that would have been the no brainer. Gerrit told me he did still sell the brackets and sliders.

I paid $1000 for that one on Pelican with sliders and a tilt bracket, but the bracket looks like a hacked up Recaro bracket, not really "correct" but it will be useful for me somewhere.

Todd,

Let me know if you still have your old seats. I'd like to get a set of leather front seats with the vertical stitch pattern. I have two sets but both need recovering. :(

A buddy of mine had a nice Scheel interior in his coupe that he let me spin....you might want to 'try them on' if possible before committing.

Their very narrow in the lower region...

bump...I've read the 100's and 101 came in a normal and a narrow version though I can't personally confirm. I will say the 101 I recently bought fits my 38" waist fine.

Back