WTB Trans Tunnel sheet metal.

OLD_DTM

Reaction score
Hey guys, If someone has a parts car and wants to cut a top piece of a trans tunnel and sell it please let me know.

Thank you!

Willy

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ha! I was just teasing.

I know two people with parts cars but neither have committed to cutting just yet. It’s a big leap on e9’s. I wonder how similar the e3 tunnel is? I’ll keep my eyes out.

shorton540

BMW Cross member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Can you send a photo of what you are looking for? I have three or four tunnels but haven’t specifically identified them yet.

OLD_DTM

Reaction score
Can you send a photo of what you are looking for? I have three or four tunnels but haven’t specifically identified them yet.
Thanks Sean.
I did the stupidity of cutting that top part off my car and it was no need to do it...

IMG_3696.jpg

shorton540

BMW Cross member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Darnit, sorry to get your hopes up. I was thinking transmission “housings” when I read your post, so my eyes skipped right over “sheet” thinking I could help out. I don’t have any transmission tunnel sheet metal, again sorry.

OLD_DTM

Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, but what is wrong with that piece that is welded there in that pic?
Thank you, That is not my E9. My car is at the shop right now and I found that image online. I could build a piece of metal to cover the hole but I rather have looking OEM to not remind my mistake of cutting the original LOL

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thank you, That is not my E9. My car is at the shop right now and I found that image online. I could build a piece of metal to cover the hole but I rather have looking OEM to not remind my mistake of cutting the original LOL

Willly,

There are a couple of Taiga e9’s out in the desert in California. Someone on facebook nabbed the fenders not long ago. Take a look at the facebook enthusiasts group and message the guy that got the sheetmetal. You shouldn’t need to go more than two months back to spot the post.

OLD_DTM

Reaction score
Willly,

There are a couple of Taiga e9’s out in the desert in California. Someone on facebook nabbed the fenders not long ago. Take a look at the facebook enthusiasts group and message the guy that got the sheetmetal. You shouldn’t need to go more than two months back to spot the post.
Thanks Markos, I'll check right now