WTH, is this a real world ?

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
i was rewarded with a trip to the northern countries to practice conversations, I love conversations...

planes are boring places, in general, so one has to find the "spark of life" in the Little details,...

for obvious reasons i am not showing some of the details, i do not think they are the only ones doing this, so i am not blaming, nor judging them specifically

i always admire how poetic and lovely is the use of the languaje when they are "marketing" our world

when i finished my sándwich i found that the box was in fact more delicious than the food

i have difficulties understanding this in a global perspective,...:-( (am I the only one ?) ....let´s "live the good life"

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I worked in a modern chicken farm for a month. They use artificial light like in Vegas, not that you can get chicken to gamble much, they shorten the 24 hour cycle over time so they lay eggs more often. Smelly overcrowded place, nothing fun about that life. Now I have a friend that has a chicken Koop at his house and that is fun. If chickens have names it is good, else not good.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Looking at the box, I have to wonder: are there really people who spend their time checking in on the chicken web cam to see how the chickens are getting along before they become dinner?