Yes That’s my Mustang on BAT

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Very nice! Love those years the best!

Could you get a 4-speed w/a C-code? I know nothing about Mustangs so excuse my ignorance.

AC factory? Dealer-addon, or owner-addon?

Good luck! Hope you get top dollar!

bwalvoord

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I was told it was a factory option installed by the dealer. I’m sure I will learn 1000% more about the car from the BAT comments. I’ve bought a few cars on the site but this is my first listing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Very nice! Love those years the best!

Could you get a 4-speed w/a C-code? I know nothing about Mustangs so excuse my ignorance.

AC factory? Dealer-addon, or owner-addon?

Good luck! Hope you get top dollar!
Superb timing. Steve McQueen's "Bullet" Mustang was on the news last night. Out of hiding after decades. Owners saw it in an ad in a car magazine described as his car from the film.

My father bought a dark blue first year. He had eclectic taste in cars - a 60 Lincoln Continental, a Mercury Comet and a 54 Mercury wagon, last year for real wood, a VW Rabbit, and the list goes on. But the Mustang was his best buy ever.

bwalvoord

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I love looking at this car but I would much rather drive my 02 or soon the E9. I also need the cash for an upcoming restoration but more on that after the check clears.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Benji - beautiful car. i know you hate selling it, but knowing what you have in front of you ... i hope this goes well.

bwalvoord

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Assuming all goes as planned tomorrow I will have to admit that selling on BAT was pretty painless. I was reluctant to put the car out there on such a forum because quite frankly I don’t know much about it compared to my E9’s and 10’s. It’s hard to ignore all of the comments but in the end i knew it was a good car with wide appeal. I pulled the reserve against BATs recommendation and I do believe that kept multiple bidders engaged. Now, on the the CSL!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
congrats on the sale Benji. look forward to seeing / reading more about the CSL restoration / build.

bwalvoord

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The mustang left this morning. The 02 is almost finished and then on to the CSL. See you at the Vintage.
a87dccd7ef0190851698c68c40a6592f.jpg

bwalvoord

Site Donor $
Reaction score
That’s a stalled 73 Colorado sunroof project I bought in AZ. Jeff Chang is re-building the M10 and I have a rebuilt 5 speed for it. The car was repainted but not well enough so it’s going to my painter once I find a buyer for it or sell the green one.

2762f1c317ae1521a44fbaff283a97ae.jpg

And speaking of Tiana (yes my kids named the car after the Disney princess who wears a similar shade dress) the interior is almost done.

I can’t decide on whether to install the center console or not. Now on to the bumpers!