WTB Rear bumper underider for right hand side

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have one RH under-rider in bad shape, but I don't remember exactly how bad it was. I'll take a look later today and snap some pictures. It's yours for the price of shipping if it's in good enough condition to be rechromed.

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think this is the right side under-rider, don't have time right now to search and confirm, but maybe someone else can chime in? I have the other side under-rider in storage too - and in better condition than this one.

Well on to the picures of what I think is the right side:
IMG_9253.JPG

IMG_9254.JPG
IMG_9255.JPG
IMG_9256.JPG
IMG_9257.JPG

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
appears to be RS but the mounting bracket is missing for the large bolt

Yes it's missing, somebody had welded the underrider to the car instead of using the bolt... So I had to cut the bracket, but it's not such a big job to add a bracket before rechrome if you own a welder, which I think Rek does:)

Thanks for your input Chris!

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Rek, since I haven't heard one word from you I suspect that you do not want it, but can you atleast decline if you're not interested so I can ship to Tim instead with a good conscience.

Thanks,

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi - I sent a PM - I will take it if I am not too late.

Hi, I was afraid this would happen, but unfortunately you're a day too late, I was sure you didn't wan't it as it has been a week since I offered it without hearing back from you, and now I've already made a deal with Tim who is also in need of underriders.
I hope you understand, I've seen that you've been online almost every day since I posted so I just had to assume you didn't want it. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers,