1972 3.0CSi for sale in Orange County, CA

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Rob,

these links don't work as they will only take me to my dropbox, not yours. there is no ip address within the link to take up to your dropbox -

you need to go to your dropbox - get to the folder - click on share, then send link, then copy the link in the box and paste it here. there will be a bunch of numbers / letters between dropbox.com/ and /home

scott

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Rob,

the coupe looks great - PM me your address and i will send you a knob and plate for your drivers seat (to tilt it forward). you can still buy them new, but 47 bucks from rogerstii, perhaps less at getbmwparts.com

Scott

wolfturbo

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the positive feedback. Please note that I added the trunk pics to the Dropbox folder, per the PM'd requests that I received. Thanks to all.

Rob

E3_kiwi

Reaction score
When you sell the Italian CSi, you'll have those three 'other' Italian cars and three teenage daughters........so, have you figured out yet who gets which Ferrari?!!:twisted:
Gorgeous E9 by the way - GLWS.

wolfturbo

Reaction score
When you sell the Italian CSi, you'll have those three 'other' Italian cars and three teenage daughters........so, have you figured out yet who gets which Ferrari?!!:twisted:
Gorgeous E9 by the way - GLWS.

They all want the McLaren! Teenagers can't seem to get enough of the cooler doors that open up!!!

Thanks for the kind words!

twistinglane

Site Donor
Reaction score
Quite lovely! I'm curious about engine upgrade. I thought D-jet was specific to the engine displacement and compression. Know what needed to be done to run it on a 3.3L engine?

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Quite lovely! I'm curious about engine upgrade. I thought D-jet was specific to the engine displacement and compression. Know what needed to be done to run it on a 3.3L engine?

Pretty sure you can run D/L-jet on any engine. The ports may not quite match 100% of the lower plenum to the head, but doubt you'll notice any HP loss.

Doug Dolan

Reaction score
Love the color/interior combo (same as mine), but my engine's a little different.

Attachments

• Engine Bay_IMG_2122(2).jpg
    Engine Bay_IMG_2122(2).jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 195
  • CS at EuroAutoFest_.jpg
    CS at EuroAutoFest_.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 209