1973 Bavaria Parts Car

AristonSpeedShop

Reaction score
Just wondering, how many parts are common between and 3.0cs and a Bavaria? I am int he middle of restoring a 3.0cs and partner in the car found a 1973 Bavaria. He already talked the guy of of a nice Nardi steering wheel, but we were curious how many parts are common. The Bavaria also has a 5 speed.

Are things like the door stops the same? Windshield washer bottles, AC parts, Power Steering, ect, ect.

I think we can snag the whole car for $400-$500

Thanks
David

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I don’t have a wealth of knowledge about e3’s, but enough to answer this one IMO. The short answer is not much of any significance. No body parts, no bright work, no bumpers, no seats, no dash, no interior panels, or carpet.

The long answer is that at $500, it is absolutely worth it. If it has a complete tool kit, you are over half way there. You also have the headlights, the HL grilles, the kidney, interior switches, door handles, ashtrays, the motor and accessories, the transmission, the front suspension, the wheels, the horns, the calipers (minus spacers for vented disks right?), the rear differential. The lock set, including ignition cylinder. In addition to that you have a whole car’s worth of fasteners.

I left out eleventy-billion little things but you get the idea.

thestein1016

Reaction score
Nothing is really transferable as Marko has mentioned, however a $500 Bavaria parts car would make decent recoup funds depending on what's on it. Pm me if you end up buying it as I am still missing a few pieces for my e3 restoration