A big THANK YOU!!!

dascoupeguy

Reaction score
To all the coupe guys that helped at Legends, and especially Chris Macha...all the east coast guys, Collin...everyone...

THANK YOU for helping me out! It was an incredible show!!!

All y'all have safe travels home!!

Dascoupeguy..., Wayne

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yes, let it be known far and wide that the California car guys are excellent hosts. I hereby pledge to drink multiple toasts to Chris, Shawn and Collin Macha, Paul Cain, Larry and Melisa Walker, Tim Wyman, and Jay Leno for showing a handful of East Coast miscreants a good time.

Ski coach

Deceased
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Not to be redundant, but we East Coasters owe a HUGE debt of gratitude to our wonderful Left Coast colleagues and friends. Your genuine concern and efforts towards making our trip truly special will never be forgotten.
Nothing would give me greater pleasure than being given the opportunity to return the favor and expand our new friendships. Please contact me if any of your travels ever bring you close to NH's beautiful Seacoast. I'd love to be your host!

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
+1 what more can I say, still over whelmed 52 coupes on the lawn at LOTA, 2 in general parking and 2 more over in the BMW Only section. Spectacular array, the judges myst have had a tough time deciding!