A great day

ggus

Reaction score
It was a beautiful day in Houston to take the '69 out.
20161127_163843.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Same here in New Orleans, I drove for a couple hours, some through the French Quarter, heat on in the footwells and windows down, engine loving it.

Right on Ggus - glad to see you're making the most of it too. Great location for a photo too.

Unfortunately I spent the majority of the Holiday cleaning out my garage and moving all my car parts bins to my car-geek warehouse location. But on the plus-side, I have a clean open garage with lots of room now :)

Cheers
James

I did the same, cleaned out the garage and organized my parts.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Hi DeQ, nice IWC! How about a full pic of your steering wheel please! Enjoy the Baskenland winter. Perfect temp for the coupe. Regards. Keshav

Hi DeQ, nice IWC! How about a full pic of your steering wheel please! Enjoy the Baskenland winter. Perfect temp for the coupe. Regards. Keshav

thank you
well i have this old pic in other thread

but i can make a couple of pics and send them to you through email, please pm me your email address

regards

From this view, with the scheel seat and the s'wheel, it couldnt very well be a CSL!
I recently came across a thred about your sun visor repair from 2012. Very impressive work. I didn't realize that you have been enchanting the forum with your excellent craftsmanship for such a long period.
Although I have a perfect Petri, your S'wheel sure rekindles the desire for such a wheel. Petri's looks almost 'civilized' in comparison.
Regards.
[email protected]

From this view, with the scheel seat and the s'wheel, it couldnt very well be a CSL!
I recently came across a thred about your sun visor repair from 2012. Very impressive work. I didn't realize that you have been enchanting the forum with your excellent craftsmanship for such a long period.
Although I have a perfect Petri, your S'wheel sure rekindles the desire for such a wheel. Petri's looks almost 'civilized' in comparison.
Regards.
[email protected]

yes i recall i was born to this forum in 2009, lots of threads, yeah
i will make some pics and send them to you in a couple of days
grüssen

Back