Any hard core e12 owners? 5 Used blue binders for sale

restart

Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I haven't had an e12 for many years and probably won't again. So...
1 set of 2 binders for 530i with all additions, supplements and alterations up to date
1 set of single binder containing all supplements to 1978 for 528/530
1 binder containing electrical troubleshooting and diagrams for 75/76/77/78/79 and 1980
1 blue binder for 528e sections 1 to 70
500$
Plus shipping 45$
Box is 12 by 12 by 12 inches by over 20 pounds

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have an E12 and have the corresponding factory binder for it but paid nowhere near that. Just feedback. Good luck with the sale though.

restart

Reaction score
Hmm, thanks for the bump/feedback.

I thought around a hundred bucks a binder was about the current rate. However I see the single volume edition on eBay right now for 85$...
In my defence....Keep in mind the single binder edition, while included in this set, is very limited compared to the 5 volume collection I have here. Not too mention likely impossible to find a set of 5, this complete.
I do appreciate the feedback and was being lazy. I may have to break it into pieces and sell in smaller parts with a more detailed description.

Canada Post doesn't seem to have much in the way of media or book rate, local or international. It drives me crazy to see the rates some of you pay to ship, say, a differential across the country. Makes it very hard to make any money from my junk. Threw it up here cuz of the many similarities between E3/9 and the e12. And unlike most of you I actually NEED the money:)
Al