BMW CCA Oktoberfest 2023, September 27-30, Warwick, Rhode Island

m_thompson

Reaction score
Looks like the Concours will be on Saturday, September 30, 2023 from 8:00 am – 11:00 am at Fort Adams in Newport.
I am on the fence about paying $50 to display my CS.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I will be showing a 1952 Nardi Danese BMW (currently powered by a Ford motor) at the Audrain concours in the etceterini class. Hope to bump into you there. Not sure the plan for the rest of the weekend, yet...

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I think you east coast guys could learn to be judges and then share your knowledge.
The 14 judges from the BOSTON CHAPTER BMW CCA Concours volunteered. We had a Zoom call training where our guest presenter was none other than the illustrious Paul Cain! The Concours event last Sunday was the first time the dot system was used in this venue. Progress!

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The toughest BMW event I ever had the pleasure to judge was the E30 M3 SIG Fest at Lime Rock. 70 plus M3s in Tuner, Road Warrior, Best Stock & Judges Choice. As I recall there were 20 White/Black cars lined up. I learned more during judging that day, so the past Boston Concours was straight forward & easy.

1994-2005 when we lived in Connecticut with the Fairfield County Horseless Carriage Club & Fairfield County Antique Car Club of America, I was a regular judge.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The weather was poor and some dropped out.
So, it is not Quail, but I am happy!
First place, Concours
71778144594__1A6E1C4C-CE3A-4C1F-8F86-F70E17FEC4A2.jpeg