BMW Featured at Hemmings Auto Show

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
hi Stan,

Will you be going? I will most likely be there, but not sure if the coupe will be coming with me as its currently with Mario and may not be road-worthy by then.

I was at the Hemmings show at Stratton Mtn last Saturday - only 2 BMWs, handful of Porsches, mostly American muscle and classics (not complaining, just saying...). The lone coupe was there a few years ago also. I don't know if the owner frequents this forum, but his name is Mike and the coupe is a black '72. The NY BMWCCA held a show at Saratoga on Sunday, but I couldn't make the trip.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Weather permitting I would like to go. Another coupe owner from NH is going for sure. So with you would be 2 ! I need to look at the long range weather

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
weather.com says "sunny"

hey Stan,
I'll be making the trek across Vt. on Saturday, but I'll be going without the coupe (still in Mario's care). If you're there I'll make sure and introduce myself to you.

nealf

Reaction score
2 more coupes from PA are attending

Myself and my buddy with his just ressurected from a 10 year sleep '73 3.0CS which is beautiful in Verona.

I am bringing my '70 Chamonix 2800CS.

Neal Friedant

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi all,
The Hemmings show had nice, sunny weather this past weekend. 4 coupes made the drive out to Saratoga Springs (mine was not one of them). It was good to finally put some faces to the screen names.

P1010004.jpg

photo album is here:
http://s751.photobucket.com/home/mad_kwyjibo/allalbums