Bump with lower $500 price or$400 without tires. FS- Set of 7”x15” BBS RZ wheels with Michelin Premiere AS tires

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have a set of four very nice 7”X15” BBS RZ ET 18 wheels with silver painted centers and clear polished rims. They are mounted with Michelin Premiere AS 205/65-15 tires date coded 2018 and 2019 with only 3000 +- miles on them. I removed them when I upgraded to 16” wheels a year ago. I’m in the SF Bay Area and can deliver within a few hours of the Bay Area and possibly to LA. If anyone wants the wheels without the tires I can have them shipped after removing the tires.
Asking price is $600 without shipping for wheels with tires.

IMG_4166.jpeg
IMG_4155.jpeg
IMG_4161.jpeg
IMG_4173.jpeg
IMG_4176.jpeg

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i love the look of 15" wheels on the e3 and e9. these wheels are in excellent shape. there are 2 versions of this wheel - the one you see more often is the one where the ribs die into the flange ... where these pass by and basically contact the barrel. i MUCH prefer this style. FYI - you can buy the Pirelli CN-36 in 215/60-15 for these wheels ... and that is an awesome look

one question - what is the offset?

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The offset is ET 18 which worked fine for almost thirty years before I put on Carl Nelson springs. The lower ride height along with tall square edge 65 series tires caused fender lip rubbing. Rolling the fenders and 1/2 a degree camber plates almost eliminated the issue but they occasionally caught a very small amount. One degree of camber and or rounder edge 60 series tires would probably totally eliminate the issue.

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Bump with lower $500 price or $400 without tires. I’m moving 15 miles away in three weeks and want them gone.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
BTW - these wheels look great. i have considered getting a wheel of this type for a spare when using BBS RS wheels on the coupe

the standard size of an E12 wheel is 14 x 6 w/ et22. so if you add 1" of width, the basic offset would change by 1/2" or approx. 12mm. so this is a little off of the std. rule of thumb, but i don't specifically. perhaps somebody with an e12 can speak to this - paging @HB Chris, my guess is this is in the realm of possibility but i haven't owned an E12 since 1993. the e28 used a 6.5" x 14 w/ e22 ... so that is equivalent to a 15 x 7 w/ et 18.

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
A bit of history on these wheels. They were originally gold when purchased in 1993 by Roger Wray who was involved in the original E9 registry. He sold it two years later to a collector in Texas. The wheels haven’t seen many miles since then. I had a long conversation with Roger after I bought my E9 and discovered its history in the service records.