Cleaning out the barn; Parts for sale UPDATE below

doubledutch

Reaction score
Finally making good on my promise to my wife to clean up/out the barn, here some parts for sale. Best to txt me for more pix/info 401-219-66-9-six

- Nardi Wood steering wheel with hub, very good condition, barely used $350
- OEM e12 steering wheel, very good condition $150 (edit)
- pair of head lights grills decent condition $150
- Kidney grill , fair condition, some dents and 2 bolts missing $75
- Chrome window trim piece driver side fair condition $100
- Hirschman electric antenna motor (brand new) $85
- Mahogany shift knob decent condition $65
- Clock visually good condition but most likely not working (not tested) $50
- Tool box fair condition, corners broken $100
- Instrument dash part , poor condition, cracks and brittle $50
- pair of side vent windows, decent condition $450

If I am out of my mind price wise let me know, I really have no idea where prices are for these things. Shipping charges extra, txt or email me at pietersnoerenathotmail.com for quickest response
items located in RI 02818 (USA)

chrome door piece - Copy.jpg
clock.jpg
grill.jpg
nardi.jpg
shifter knob.jpg
steering wheel.jpg
toolbox.jpg
toolbox1.jpg
vent windows.jpg
grills.jpg
dash.jpg

Attachments

• antenna.jpg
    antenna.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 105
  • antenna.jpg
    antenna.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited by a moderator:

doubledutch

Reaction score
Steering wheel is e12 which I like.
Never knew, it was installed on my "73 3.0CS, looked stock to me. i will edit my posting. Thanks for the heads up
I will purchase that tooltray. thanks.
Hi Paul,
I have 1 person interested that send me an email just before you. If he is not interested its yours, i hope to know by tomorrow

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Finally making good on my promise to my wife to clean up/out the barn, here some parts for sale. Best to txt me for more pix/info 401-219-66-9-six

- Nardi Wood steering wheel with hub, very good condition, barely used $350
- OEM e12 steering wheel, very good condition $150 (edit)
- pair of head lights grills decent condition $150
- Kidney grill , fair condition, some dents and 2 bolts missing $75
- Chrome window trim piece driver side fair condition $100
- Hirschman electric antenna motor (brand new) $85
- Mahogany shift knob decent condition $65
- Clock visually good condition but most likely not working (not tested) $50
- Tool box fair condition, corners broken $100
- Instrument dash part , poor condition, cracks and brittle $50
- pair of side vent windows, decent condition $450

If I am out of my mind price wise let me know, I really have no idea where prices are for these things. Shipping charges extra, txt or email me at pietersnoerenathotmail.com for quickest response
items located in RI 02818 (USA)

View attachment 122809View attachment 122810View attachment 122811View attachment 122812View attachment 122813View attachment 122814View attachment 122815View attachment 122816View attachment 122817View attachment 122818View attachment 122819
I will buy headlight grill, clock, shift knob and tool tray let me how do I pay you.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I will buy headlight grill, clock, shift knob and tool tray let me how do I pay you.

doubledutch

Reaction score
Hi, clock and pair of headlight grills still available, figure $30 for shipping to CA. (the tool tray and knob has been spoken for) you can paypal or venmo me using my hotmail or cell# (listed above in the for sale post) Thx

SamiA

Site Donor
Reaction score
doubledutch--

The Nardi is sold, good for you. For my future knowledge: what might have been the diameter and the rim\handle thickness of it? I have been fortunate to get myself a wooden Nardi. But I find it a bit small in both dimensions. It is (only) 38cm in diameter and maybe (only) 2cm thick. Now I'm wondering if there are wider and thicker available.

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
@Sami, there are also the VDM wooden wheels which were original BMW dealer Accesory, they are 420 mm, which is about as large as the standard wheel. It is not much thicker then 2cm however. I find it very comfortable though.

Attachments

• 20181005_125747.jpg
    20181005_125747.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 69

SamiA

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thank you Erik,

I think I actually saw one wooden "bus wheels" for sale in the forum some months ago. If I remember correctly price was around 800$/€. At that time I was able to resist..

Boy this amazing forum makes a 50-year-old man do strange things. A year ago I was just dreaming of an own E9. When I finally was able to get one, it came with beautiful leather wrapped, perfect to hand Momo/Alpina steering wheel. And yet I've bought a Nardi wheel via this forum. And now, here I am asking questions about one more. And still I can only use one steering at the time! Not to mention the screw drivers with red handler that I've also bought from here. Even though I have perfectly good tools already. What is going on in my head :D

Yes, I have seen the "Show me your steering wheel" thread....

We have recently received a new DIY segment. It might be a good idea if we could also receive a feature which hides the whole from wives. At least from mine. And from the kids also, now that I think of it....