Customer Feedback

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi;
I remember a sign in the window of my Barber when I was around 7 years old. And it went like this " If your satisfied tell your friends,if not tell me". That always stayed with me and the reason I am sending this message because I want members to do the same when buying parts from me.
Koopman

James

Reaction score
Recently bought a hard to find part from Koopman. It was fairly priced, shipped quickly, and in better shape than expected!

Highly recommended!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Koopman sent me a few extra parts that he had on hand gratis! A site donation was made in his name. Great guy!

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That is a great mantra from a Barber window to a Bordello room door.

I can see one case where I would not use it though...

Hi;
I remember a sign in the window of my Barber when I was around 7 years old. And it went like this " If your satisfied tell your friends,if not tell me".

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Recently bought a hard to find part from Koopman. It was fairly priced, shipped quickly, and in better shape than expected!

Highly recommended!
Thank you so much. I was not looking for feedback that was positive but feedback from unsatisfied members who received parts that were not what was expected.
I learned from my grandparents who fled the Armenian Genicide,that when you are uneducated the only way to prove yourself is to work harder than anyone else and take pride in what you do. I never forgot that and that is what I did thoughout my working careers. Best of all I loved every job I had. They say" If you like your work,you will never have to work.
Thanks for your time
Koopman