"Enthusiast Garage" YouTube episode e9

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A few missing bits here, black decal under side grilles, large hood seal, u-channel rubber under door sill chrome, plastic plugs on door for hinge bolt access, bright cover around ignition key? Droopy sunroof handle, black headrest bars and armrests? Nice video though.

scottd

Reaction score
Hey... It's a 73, Fjord blue, and an automatic. It's perfect to me.:) That's why I have the same in my garage.

Scott

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I like the Nardi. My car will never be that nice, but I'm going to do everything in my power to ensure that the seats are properly tucked. My only critique...

Nice video and great sentiment but I wish the narrator started more sentences with "You know..." :D

Last edited:

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just something else.
Something else?
I would change sealed beams instead of Hellas, missing door handle plastic insert driver side, wood too shiny, modern radio, speaker missing cloth cover, automatic, and red interior but would keep that beautiful downward angled Nardi!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
This thread is on par with critiquing pointy elbows on super models. :D

Remember this is just some enthusiasts car, not an overpriced for sale ad.

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
That is one stunning car. The Fjord with the red is just a perfect combination.
The narrator makes a good point when he says "prices are still very low compared with peers". Considering an early 1970's 911 E, T or S are all $100-$250K now, it is amazing the E9 is so much cheaper considering how perfect a fully restored E9 can look and perform. Also there were more than double the amount of 911's built from '69-75 so the E9 is rarer.
Also the MB SL series from the 1970's are selling these days for 50% more expensive than E9s.

Last edited: