Florida craigslist e9

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am in Orlando on business. If the blizzard in the northeast prevents my return home I will go over on Saturday.

cgraner

Reaction score
1975 BMW 3.0 CSi VIN 4341130

The BMW 3.0 CSi VIN 4341130 was manufactured on June 6th, 1975 and delivered on June 26th, 1975 to the Italian BMW importer Bavaria Società Importazioni e Vendite S.p.A. in Palazzolo/Verona. The original colour was Polaris metallic, paint code 060.

We hope this information is helpful for you.
Yours sincerely,

Julia Oberndörfer
BMW Group Archiv

WAY Group
Alfred-Arndt-Str. 2
80807 München
Internet: www.waygroup.de

Die WAY Group ist eine Marke der WAY GmbH und der WAY People+ GmbH.
WAY GmbH | Registergericht München | HRB 164739 | Geschäftsführer: Manuela Freudenberg
WAY People+ GmbH | Registergericht München | HRB 201037 | Geschäftsführer: Manuela Freudenberg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erreichbarkeit bei der BMW Group Classic

Tel.: +49 (0) 89-382-68281
mailto: [email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 230

cgraner

Reaction score
1975 BMW 3.0 CSi VIN 4341130 Texas Title

See thumbnail pic for a snip from the title showing it was titled in Texas as a 1972. For privacy I didn't post the entire title.

Further details on the title show that the Texas title was issued to someone in Brownsville, TX and previous to that owner it came from Matamoros Mexico which is a border town at the south east corner of Texas/Mexico on the Gulf of Mexico.

I guess in some states this will be a problem to get titled since the previous state has it titled as 1972 and it is actually a 1975. Not a problem for me in Alabama since we would only need a bill of sale for a car this old.

http://www.e9-driven.com/RegistryView.asp?RID=5552

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

cgraner

Reaction score
Per the picture it appears to have an automatic transmission. All 3.0 CSi cars were manual. There was an automatic 3.0 CSA in 1975 but the VIN doesn't match VINs for a 3.0 CSA. http://www.e9-driven.com/E9_Vins.asp
Must have been converted to automatic.

Per BMW:
The car was built as a BMW 3.0 CSi with manual transmission. Obviously this was changed by one of the car's former owners.

Yours sincerely,

Andreas Harz
BMW Group Archiv

WAY Group
Alfred-Arndt-Str. 2
80807 München
Internet: www.waygroup.de

Die WAY Group ist eine Marke der WAY GmbH und der WAY People+ GmbH.
WAY GmbH | Registergericht München | HRB 164739 | Geschäftsführer: Manuela Freudenberg
WAY People+ GmbH | Registergericht München | HRB 201037 | Geschäftsführer: Manuela Freudenberg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erreichbarkeit bei der BMW Group Classic

Tel.: +49 (0) 89-382-68281
mailto: [email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

cgraner

Reaction score
Valuation as is

What do you think this car is worth as is with all of the known issues?

Clearly not the $5000 they are asking.

I can see doing something with the car that keeps it on the road but certainly not any kind of restoration level project.

Attachments

• 00s0s_lVuSCfa3XF_600x450.jpg
    00s0s_lVuSCfa3XF_600x450.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
It looks like it would take more than the asking price just to make it drive. And, because it appears badly rusted, body panels altered, and the interior has been gutted/modified, there doesn't seem to be much value even as a parts car either.

I would wait to find a car that is at least running and is more original, that way even if it is terminal from a rust standpoint you stand the chance of parting it out when it becomes too dangerous to drive. You will probably find a coupe like that in the $7500 - $10K range; however, cheap coupes are getting harder to find.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I suppose if you were going to cut out a lot of the parts to make a race car then it might be a starting point. ... $1000 is the most I would pay, maybe less because as mentioned, no parts to sell

floridabmx

Reaction score
I suppose if you were going to cut out a lot of the parts to make a race car then it might be a starting point. ... $1000 is the most I would pay, maybe less because as mentioned, no parts to sell

I bet you would when fenders sell for $1000!

cgraner

Reaction score
Two BMW e9 Coupes - 3.0cs 3.0csi 2800cs 2000cs - $9000 (New Smyrna Beach)

Now he is trying to sell two BMW e9 coupes as a package:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/4362642891.html

Two BMW e9 Coupes - 3.0cs 3.0csi 2800cs 2000cs - $9000 (New Smyrna Beach)

1972 and 1975 BMW 3.0cs and 3.0csi automatic transmission

Selling two BMW e9 Coupes. Both are projects with missing parts. I don't have bumpers, correct seats, dashes, or belt line trim for either. Both are automatic.

Silver car:

-1975 BMW 3.0CSI - kmh
-Does not run or crank, extreme wiring rats nest.
-3.2 or 3.5 from an e24 Im guessing
-Automatic
-No sunroof
-From texas, solid car as far as e9 rockers and inner fender seams go
-Garbage seats from a later model BMW or just eBay
-No dash, no correct seats, no bumpers, no belt line trim, no rocker moulding
-Front dash piece wrapped in leather is in it.
-Have taillight gutter trim roundels and gauge cluster sitting in car, the correct kidneys, and I also bought the correct fender grills off ebay.
-Fiberglassed Lip on front of car
-Would make for great CSL tribute car
-Someone had really bad taste who attempted to build this car or maybe it would have been awesome in the 80's or early 90's but regardless its pretty sad.
-Clean Texas Title

Blue Car:

-1972 BMW 3.0CS - mph
-Does nut run but spins
-Extremely solid and straight car. Tar pads have no dry rot. Sat in a police warehouse for 10 years in South Florida.
-Dented on the front right above the kidneys
-Automatic, No Sunroof
-No dash, no correct seats, no bumpers, no belt line trim, no rocker moulding
-Triple carb weber setup I will be keeping
-Salvage rebuildable Florida title in my name

Not really interested in splitting up, unless I can sell silver one by itself first. ($4500)

More Photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/101213860@N06/sets/72157641959754934/
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers