FS: 2004 e46 Coupe

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi All. Floating my father's 325ci here before turning to e46fanatics.com, BaT, and possibly AutoTempest. He's the original owner (it was actually my Mom's car so it was used lightly and carefully and it shows). Mint inside and out w/ 22K miles, registered/insured in FL but the car is located in south Jersey just outside Philadelphia, window sticker, original paint, no accidents, garaged, Takata airbag recall completed (driver/passenger). Titanium Silver Metallic paint ($475 option), black leatherette, Premium Package (moon roof, auto-dimming rear view mirror, upgraded interior trim, power seats w/ driver memory), automatic transmission, aluminum "Brushed Column" trim, rain sensor, K&N air intake w/ original factory parts included. Immediate needs include a battery (this will be installed in the next couple weeks), tires (sitting on 10 year old Falkens now), and fluids (oil filter, brake/coolant flush). Debating whether to just install new tires and do the fluid service or let a prospective owner weigh in on that.

I would keep this unicorn in the family but already have an e9 and a ZHP; hoping it goes to a true enthusiast because its extremely rare to find such a low mileage e46 coupe in this condition...

Looking in the neighborhood of $13-$15K with price dependent on the aforementioned items. Feedback welcomed and thanks for looking!

IMG_0572.jpg
IMG_0573.jpg
IMG_0582.jpg
IMG_0583.jpg
IMG_0587.jpg
IMG_0591.jpg
IMG_0595.jpg

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This enthusiast bought one(1976 2002 with 79,000 miles) It has Air conditioning too! Love it on a steamy 92 degree day. And we are getting more and more of those babies.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
well...I didn't see automatics aren't desirable for enthusiasts.

But non-enthusiasts seems to prefer automatics.

Heck, my 76 2002 is an automatic (uggh).

gkb

Site Donor
Reaction score
All e46 BMWs are nice, reliable rides (the M cars are special). Years ago I convinced a coworker to buy a used 325 e46 instead of a new Honda Accord. 300,000 miles later he did not regret it (he had a long commute). He now has a Tesla 3. I would advertise this creampuff in the Roundel.

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
All e46 BMWs are nice, reliable rides (the M cars are special). Years ago I convinced a coworker to buy a used 325 e46 instead of a new Honda Accord. 300,000 miles later he did not regret it (he had a long commute). He now has a Tesla 3. I would advertise this creampuff in the Roundel.

Roundel or Bring a Trailer. You'd probably get the most money on BaT. They've gotten pretty picky about the cars they accept, usually they only want late model cars with manual transmissions. This could definitely be the exception because of condition, owner history, and super low miles.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Rob, in a Brooklands collection of 2002 articles from back when, Road & Track has these numbers for their comparison of an automatic with a stick 2002:

Zero to 60: Automatic 10.3 Stick 9.6 1/4 mile: Automatic 17.8 Stick 17.1

I am surprised at the small difference in times. Less than a second to 60 and in the 1/4.

But the driving experience is world's apart.

Steve