FS: Alpina steering wheel original and new

Germanseller

Reaction score
Hi!

I found an originally packed Alpina steering wheel 380mm (38cm) hand sewn with original horn button and hub.
If anyone is interested, please write here or pm.
The price is 600$ including PayPal buyer protection, shipping (or air cargo) with DHL with tracking number and insurance.

Greetings, Reinke

Attachments

• 363203cc-00a8-41e9-86f2-2c8abe5a1d57.jpeg
    363203cc-00a8-41e9-86f2-2c8abe5a1d57.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 93

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just want to clarify that what you are offering is a service to get parts to countries outside of Germany correct? If this wheel is not in your possession please be clear about that with potential buyers.

It often takes a steward to help get parts out of Germany. Especially now that Ebay Kleinanzeigen uses two factor authentication. You could be one of these stewards if that is indeed what you are offering.

I asked because this wheel is listed in Kleinanzeigen. Thanks!

Germanseller

Reaction score
Hi!
Yes, that's right - I don't have a storage with car parts, I'm only a mediator. That's what I wrote in "Hello from Germany" at "New member introductions".
The wheel is not in my possession, I only found it at Ebay Kleinanzeigen and thought that it could be interesting for you.

I´m very sorry if I caused a misunderstanding, that was not my intention.

Yes, that's my company's job. We can get nearly every car or car part you need from all over Europe and send it to the one who wants it because we don't have a problem with the customs and all the other bureaucracy - we are specialized for that.

Next time I offer something here, I'll declare it exactly.

Have a nice Sunday :)