FS: SET OF WHEEL ARCH COVERS (ELEPHANT SKIN)

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wiola, and Who's on board with shipping to Northeast? If you peep's are in, I can get these to a couple northeast shows, or you can pay local USPS, or UPS, or FedX plus a $10.00 repackaging fee to me. Let me know below. I'll let you know when we cut an order. I'll post my repay to responders. Thanks to you all.

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
To be clear, each set goes for 260 euro, along with about 180 euros for freight. If we could get this order up to nine people, each set would cost 280 euro ($308.00 each plus $10 and local freight if that applies. Please let me know If you are interested.

Right now I have-

PMSCSi Denver,CO
Petschauer Long Island, NY
Dan Wood Atlanta, GA
AW21
Beam318TI
Teahead- 2?

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'll take a set on a group order - I love a good bundle. :D
Thank you @Ed G for offering to facilitate. I am in Wisconsin.

ChasC

Site Donor
Reaction score
To be clear, each set goes for 260 euro, along with about 180 euros for freight. If we could get this order up to nine people, each set would cost 280 euro ($308.00 each plus $10 and local freight if that applies. Please let me know If you are interested.

Right now I have-

PMSCSi Denver,CO
Petschauer Long Island, NY
Dan Wood Atlanta, GA
AW21
Beam318TI
Teahead- 2?
Please add me - Savannah, GA

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wiola, and Who's on board with shipping to Northeast? If you peep's are in, I can get these to a couple northeast shows, or you can pay local USPS, or UPS, or FedX plus a $10.00 repackaging fee to me. Let me know below. I'll let you know when we cut an order. I'll post my repay to responders. Thanks to you all.
Ed--I just need the left-side curved piece that goes against the inner fender wall on the driver's side. Note the USA cars have the vapor bottle on a metal bracket on the passenger side, so the curved piece will not fit on that side. Perhaps @ChasC can have it added to his package and he can send it down to me. Thanks, Drew

ChasC

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ed--I just need the left-side curved piece that goes against the inner fender wall on the driver's side. Note the USA cars have the vapor bottle on a metal bracket on the passenger side, so the curved piece will not fit on that side. Perhaps @ChasC can have it added to his package and he can send it down to me. Thanks, Drew
Happy to

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
Drew-
Can you send a picture of that piece? If the right side is similar, send a picture of that. I might have it.