FS: SET OF WHEEL ARCH COVERS (ELEPHANT SKIN)

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chas- I have one set left. Do you want me to put it in your car?

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
To be clear, each set goes for 260 euro, along with about 180 euros for freight. If we could get this order up to nine people, each set would cost 280 euro ($308.00 each plus $10 and local freight if that applies. Please let me know If you are interested.

Right now I have-

PMSCSi Denver,CO
Petschauer Long Island, NY
Dan Wood Atlanta, GA
AW21
Beam318TI
Teahead- 2?
Hi Ed,

I'm PMing all of the members in the Portland, OR area to see if there's enough interest to merit a group buy/shipment to Portland. If there isn't I'll see if there's going to be a shipment to Seattle and try to get in on that one. I'll let you know either way.

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm planning to bring in 10 sets, maybe more. Eventually you all can advise how many can go in what direction.

The list I have will take care of-

Me
Petschauer
Dan Wood
AW21
Beam318TI
Teahead-2
Autokunst
ChasC?
+1 more

Please confirm that you are FIRMLY interested in purchasing a set to me by responding to "ED G" in conversation. $318, plus freight to your area.

Last call for anyone else for a buy in?

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ed, if you want to bring in 11 ... i would be happy to jump in. if not, that's okay. mine could be combined with Dan Wood's to the atlanta area.

scott
atlanta

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
Please confirm that you are FIRMLY interested in purchasing a set to me by responding to "ED G" in conversation. $318, plus freight to your area.

Last call for anyone else for a buy in?
Ed
I am in.
Scott and I will figure out how to split the shipment.
Dan

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
For those with ‘74s (e.g. me) these won’t work due to the structural reinforcement added that year for rear/side collision protection (such as it was.) But they sure look nice.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have one set of BMW wheel arch covers
These do not have the elephant skin pattern but are in very good condition
$100.00 for the pair plus shipping
IMG_0973.jpeg
IMG_0974.jpeg
IMG_0975.jpeg

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
I still want to buy the crescent-shaped passenger side only. I will modify it to fit above and below the vapor canister bracket. The canister is gone so you can see the need to cover that space with this piece. Please let me know if there is another group buy to get these sets into the USA.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am again offering for sale a set of wheel arch covers - 4 pieces (reproduction). This is a new and improved production. The cost of the set is 260 euro net. Approximate shipping cost to USA is 150 euro (when ordering we calculate the cost to the given address before shipping, we try to choose the best and cheapest offer). The cheapest option is to send for example several sets in one parcel.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Wiola
Hello, I am interested to buy this please I will send you a email