Gentlemen meet Jabberjaw

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
Alvin,

Very cool!
Seeing Jabberjaw has convinced me that my polaris coupe should have the CSL airdam WITH bumper look.
I'm speechless.

Seen in my avatar. Shark cartoon character back in the 70s...

which if I remember correctly talked like Curly of the Three Stooges

atan888

Reaction score
Alvin,
There are a number of us cruising around! I've been lurking here for sometime.. just haven't felt the need to say much.. except DAMN!!
That should sit nicely beside Big Bird!

Paul (onboost)

Thanks Paul. Nice to know the bros are here. =)

E9Wayne

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We share an engine builder

Alvin, I don't have many superlatives to add to the above, but at least you and I have something in common -- Don Lawrence built our engines. I hope your coupe and mine get to meet someday...your ported and polished B35 and my Euro 635 CSi 10:0.1 compression B34. Maybe we should meet on the dyno?

My unrestored car's paint and interior has a long way to go, clearly, to match the bar you've set! Even your photography will be tough to match!

Way to go.

Wayne

eshaun

Reaction score
Simply awesome! I love my new desktop...THANKS JABBERJAW!

Appreciate all the photography compliments guys. Alvin's e9 restoration truly needs to be seen in person to appreciate all the work that was put into the project. When he called me up the other day to tell me the car was completed, I had to clear my evening after midnight to snap a few photos in one of our favorite underground locations. Stay tuned for more pics when the rain subsides enough for us to do another shoot during the day in a couple weeks :)

For now here's the gallery link for the high res wallpaper...
Alvin's 1973 BMW E9 3.5CSi

and since there's been so much interest ive also uploaded the high res here for anyone interested in a print or poster...enjoy :-D
Event Home Page

...oh and the transparent hood was a little gift from me ;)

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey Alvin, she looks brilliant.

Have you rolled your front fender lips?

Regards,

Rohan

atan888

Reaction score
Attended a local euro car meet last Sat. Everyone loved Jabberjaw when I pulled in. Lots of photos where taken and everyone in all ages admired him. Funny part was half of them does not know what it is. I get comments like " This is the best car in the meet. Its so nice What is it?" LOL.

Attachments

• 772014435_YU7KB-M.jpg
    772014435_YU7KB-M.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 229
  • e9_1.jpg
    e9_1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 268
  • e9_2.jpg
    e9_2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 227
  • e9_3.jpg
    e9_3.jpg