It's Time!

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Just want to take this time to
" Wish all The Wonderful Members and Their Family of this Great Forum a Happy Holiday a Merry Christmas, and whatever else is appropriate. Everyone has been a joy all year long. There is never been a Forum,and most likely never will be one as great as this E9 Forum.
Drive Safe, and don't forget to "treat everyone the way you would want to be treated.
Harry Malkasian

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As evidence for this remarkable people on this forum, Don has been here this week bringing Jabberjaw back to life and to the glory it has always aspired to be, but fell short in many ways. He gave up Christmas Eve with his family to finish the job as best possible at this point. I know he will be back and I want to thank him and all of you for your friendship and help. Merry Christmas!

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
As evidence for this remarkable people on this forum, Don has been here this week bringing Jabberjaw back to life and to the glory it has always aspired to be, but fell short in many ways. He gave up Christmas Eve with his family to finish the job as best possible at this point. I know he will be back and I want to thank him and all of you for your friendship and help. Merry Christmas!
Wow, ultimate E9 Christmas gift. Magic wand waved by SFDon, nice! Merry Christmas everyone :)

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It’s amazing to have the chance to get to a new level.
Chuck has always wanted this car to actually be what it was promised to be.
Times have changed... back when Jabberjaw was introduced it was held up as a pinnacle of restomod.
No doubt Cain, Burger and Auty and others raised the bar ever so much higher.
Sometime soon we will see a new better Jabberjaw.

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Happy and safe holidays to everyone. Practice patience and take a deep breath. Remember the other guy is only human too! I'm looking forward to seeing jabberjaw get a reset on life!

Lots of love!

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So well stated Charlie. Mele Kalikimaka to you, your family, and all e9 Hauolis and non-Haulis as well.

Oh yes, happy and safe driving in 2019 to all.

Gary

RDSChicago

Reaction score
Happy holidays! Looking forward to getting my coupe out of the garage one of these days when the weather improves! The coupes love the winter when roads are dry and cleared of salt, after a good rain!