L-Jet injectors

Wladek

Reaction score
Servus,
want to ask if anybody is familiar how much set of 6x used, working Bosch L-jet injectors (E3 3.3Li) might ca. cost?
Thanks

Last edited:

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Brand new rebuilt about 350
Using 40 year old injectors is...
Not a good idea.

Wladek

Reaction score
Thanks for reply, 350 is probably a good price for a set of 6x, as 1x new injector at BMW cost around 170 EUR.

Simufly

Reaction score
Servus,
want to ask if anybody is familiar how much set of 6x used, working Bosch L-jet injectors (E3 3.3Li) might ca. cost?
Thanks
I have a couple plus NOS seals that have been in storage for a long time , from JAYMIC, not new obviously, but the car that I got them for (E3 Lia) has long gone. PM me if you are intrested!

Wladek

Reaction score
I have a couple plus NOS seals that have been in storage for a long time , from JAYMIC, not new obviously, but the car that I got them for (E3 Lia) has long gone. PM me if you are intrested!
Thanks Simufly, personally i have no need of L-jet as i have D-jet in my car. Please don't get me wrong - i asked for price, because have opportunity to buy used set of 6x for around 100EUR and was wondering if it worth of purchase or not.

Simufly

Reaction score
Thanks Simufly, personally i have no need of L-jet as i have D-jet in my car. Please don't get me wrong - i asked for price, because have opportunity to buy used set of 6x for around 100EUR and was wondering if it worth of purchase or not.
Well I would say no. I got a couple of spares for my Ljet Si, which is long gone (see pics in e3 thread) No one seems to want them ATM. So they are in my spares stash!