many parts

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello guys I have many parts that I don't need anymore I am close to finish my car and to many parts that I need for my car and there is many extra that I don't need if you guys needs any parts let me know I may have it and specially if you have a extra parts I can exchange with you if I need for my car and price for parts will be very low, I promises that low price and maybe small item will be free, I got many sets of tail lights if you guys need offer me how much you will pay, front grill complete set and many rare chrome, rear arm rest center arm rest door card I do not want to name it all please tell me what you need and I will promise I will not break your bank.

Lucas

Reaction score
Hello.

Do you have rear armrests with plastic guides for seat belts like the ones in the photo?

Regards.

Lucas.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2024-01-29 o 19.24.41.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2024-01-29 o 19.24.41.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 30

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello.

Do you have rear armrests with plastic guides for seat belts like the ones in the photo?

Regards.

Lucas.
Hello, I have the armrest but there is no plastic guide for seat belt and it is not in very good condition but can be fixed

Lucas

Reaction score
Hello, I have the armrest but there is no plastic guide for seat belt and it is not in very good condition but can be fixed
Hello.

Thank you for your reply and information. Unfortunately, I need a version of the armrests with seat belt guides.

Regards.

Lucas.