Parting '73 Bavaria

buddha

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hello, I have a complete, original (rusty) '73 Bavaria with all glass, 4-speed. It has Stahl headers. Pics to follow. Car is in Spartanburg SC. Thanks.

edit: The car sat in a salvage yard for years. Seats (cores), instrument cluster, switches, a/c core, shifter surround, shifter, trans, Weber carbs, orig head, steering gear box, brake booster, front/rear discs, strut tubes, f/r dampers available.
More to follow as dismantling progresses.

Pics available at this link. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/20jjryw0ui4sh2f31jo0x/h?rlkey=e8ylw41t504nqlmpbrlwbugwk&dl=0

SOLD: a/c base plate - $50
clutch/brake pedals - $250
intermediate lever w/rods - $50

Last edited:

Frederick

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
1704501329111.png

Parts numbered 11,12 or entire chrome piece 10,with 11&12 .

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello, looking for the side mirrors
Thanks
are you looking for 'flag' mirrors or 'trap' mirrors? new, traps are only available as repops. the flag mirrors (i think) are still available from BMW

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Reactions: Ezz

Ezz

Site Donor
Reaction score
are you looking for 'flag' mirrors or 'trap' mirrors? new, traps are only available as repops. the flag mirrors (i think) are still available from BMW
Prefer the flag mirror since my bav came with one.
I did find them at W&N but was hoping for a less expensive option

Frederick

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
These parts are available, but need refinishing. I have no idea what they're worth, though. Please make an offer.
Some pictures, please, more interested in the felt and window swipe plastic, then the chrome.

Dixon P

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for the rubber bump stop that goes under the hood torsion bar
Part # 51231805735

Larry Louton

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello, If you have the front fender side moldings for both sides with gaskets, I will take both if I could know your price. These are longer then the standard shipping tube.
I can mail you a tube to help this along.

Larry Louton
Venice, Florida.

Frederick

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, five days a long time. My wife gets them, she takes some kind of injection now.never goes anywhere without them. They definitely work.