Price Check - Brochure and Sales Pamphlet

scottd

Reaction score
E9ers - I could not find any sales history on these items on the forum, and couldn't find anything on the web regarding these items. I do plan on selling, but really don't have any ideas on the value. Has anyone here sold or purchased either of these items recently?

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Attachments

• C1.jpg
    C1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 107
  • C2.jpg
    C2.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 100
  • C3.jpg
    C3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103

jpg10

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I've bought some via Ebay - the smaller sales brochure I've paid between £5-10 for and the model information brochure between £8-18 so far. Some come on for silly money (I've seen ~150) and strangely enough they're still for sale. Other marks I've bought in the past vary more wildly.

Heres some of the links o previous ones if that helps.
BMW RANGE orig 1973 UK Mkt Sales Brochure - 3.0 CSL CSi CS Si S 2002 Turbo Cabri | eBay
bmw e9 3.0CS- 3.0CSI Information Dealer Brochure 1973 | eBay

If you want to sell let me know.

scottd

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I (sadly) sold my coupe to a nice gentleman through this forum, and really don't have any need for these... trying to clean up! The links you sent to me I had seen; however, those are different brochures. I cannot find the large one I have, which is for the coupes only (not the whole BMW offering), and has a foil, embossed cover. Any of those out there?

jpg10

Site Donor $
Reaction score

scottd

Reaction score
Thank you again... interestingly, this has something like 13 pages, many of which are fold out pages. It covers all the coupes - CS, CSi, and CSL, but nothing more. Additionally, it is not a USA-specific publication, as it mentions a US-specific insert, which I don't think is there.

Now I am intrigued, as I can't seem to find it anywhere on the web.

scottd

Reaction score
OK - I just found a thread from 10 years ago, which has this brochure. It can be found here:

scottd

Reaction score
Chris- may I ask where you find one for $25? I don’t want to overvalue it, but at the same time, I’d like to get a fair price and $25 seems low.

scottd

Reaction score
Ok I don’t mean to seem stubborn, but I can find none on eBay that are the same as this one. The last post of the same brochure I can find anywhere is here and that was in 2011.

Obviously I’m asking a lot, but can anyone post any one of these for sale or recently sold? I sure couldn’t find one and neither could another in this thread... (looking on eBay UK).

scottd

Reaction score
Heck if I know, as my other passion is PCars and something like this would probably bring significantly more. I guess somewhere between $25 and $150? I have both of them so anticipated selling them together. Hopefully there’s someone out there who would have use for them. I dread having to go on FleaBay.
Scott

Dohn

Reaction score
If selling is too much hassle for the money, consider donating them to the BMW CCA Foundation. They are building a huge archive of BMW materials, and would probably love this stuff. They're a 501(c)(3), so you get a tax credit for whatever amount you both agree upon. If interested, speak to Michael Mitchell, [email protected].

scottd

Reaction score
Thanks all for the help, information and advice. I've put it on eBay, and included the USA insert. If it doesn't get much, I will consider contacting BMW CCA.

Scott