Restored CS air cleaner and weber adapters

stphers

Reaction score
This is a restored CS air cleaner housing It has been media blasted and then powder coated a blue/gray RAL color ( sorry, can't remember the RAL # but there is a long post about this ) The clamps have been plated bright zinc gold. The capillary expansion tube does not work but all the bits have been restores and are there I would move the flap to full open and pin the outside spring to hold it there.

The Weber adapters ( I believe are the Redline ones ) have been media blasted and painted with bright silver cerakote One was cracked and I repaired it and touched up the paint

Asking $250.00 for all plus shipping and paypal fees

Thanks, Rick

Attachments

• #.) CS air cleaner and weber adapters 1.jpg
    #.) CS air cleaner and weber adapters 1.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 2.jpg
    3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 2.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 3.jpg
    3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 3.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 4.jpg
    3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 4.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 5.jpg
    3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 5.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 6.jpg
    3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 6.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 7.jpg
    3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 7.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 8.jpg
    3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 8.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 9.jpg
    3.0 CS air cleaner and weber adapters 9.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 49

jmackro

Reaction score
Those are the good adapters that position the stud at the center of the carburetor, which keeps the air cleaner in its original location. The more common JAM adapters offset it toward the rear, which can cause the air cleaner to interfere with the firewall & hood light.

Billw

Reaction score
This is a restored CS air cleaner housing It has been media blasted and then powder coated a blue/gray RAL color ( sorry, can't remember the RAL # but there is a long post about this ) The clamps have been plated bright zinc gold. The capillary expansion tube does not work but all the bits have been restores and are there I would move the flap to full open and pin the outside spring to hold it there.

The Weber adapters ( I believe are the Redline ones ) have been media blasted and painted with bright silver cerakote One was cracked and I repaired it and touched up the paint

Asking $250.00 for all plus shipping and paypal fees

Thanks, Rick
Rick
If the air cleaner and adapter are still available, I will take them. I am located in NJ zip code 08234 to calculate postage. I can pay with paypal

Thanks
Bill

Billw

Reaction score
OK I will figure out postage, it may not be cheap because of the size, not the weight Will let you know

Thanks, Rick
Rick
Yes shipping has gotten pricey for private parties. If you have a UPS account that is usually the cheapest. Going to Staples or the UPS Store is close to double.

Let me know. There is no way around it.

Bill