Samples of Interior Door and Rear Chrome Trim

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi. I have been working on making an alternative to the Chrome trim on the interior cards.
I have small pieces as samples to send to anyone interested. I have not yet come up with a price but I am hoping that they will most likely be around $25 each for the doors and $20 each for the rear. The prices will not include shipping. Anyone who wants a sample please PM me your address.
Thanks
Koopman

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I only have samples which I will mail to you if I have your adress to ship a sample to you.
Thanks

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Harry sent samples to me and to my eye, he is correct when he said that the finish is as good as the OEM. I think that if someone has trim pieces that are scratched, damaged or have been cut to insert door speakers, these are a very good option. I passes this info to Harry and recommended a bit more "fussy cutting" of the silver mylar at the ends so that the part looks as excellent there as everywhere else. Harry replied that yes he would work on that part.
As an aside, I have been trying to get someone to make them from aluminum but the cost would be higher and even at that, none of the machinists I know are willing to expend the effort for a short run.
This would be the only option unless someone has a decent set that could be professionally polished and ceramic coated by Speedway or similar.
Overall, excellent!!