Seattle Activity... Monday, June 24, 2013.....

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
On the heels of another 'Coupe Gruppe' gathering on Saturday...

Stan will be in Seattle for a couple of days and - it would be nice to have a meet & greet while he is in town. So - For the local Seattle Coupers, how about Monday, June 24?

Change -
Lets meet at the Hales Brewpub near Freemont. 6:30pm on Monday (June 24).
Address: 4301 Leary Way NW, Seattle, WA 98107
Phone:(206) 782-0737

Either way - I know this comes on the heels of the Saturday gathering, but it would be great to gather again as this opportunity presents itself....

If a 'local' has other ideas on a place - feel free to chime in.
No worries either way -

Thanks and see everyone soon -

Last edited:

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score
meeting

Gents,

I'll try and make it, weather needs to be on side to bring coupe down I-5 in traffic though, so may be something a little more practical.

FYI, all the "nay sayers" about our weather up here:) it has been an awesome spring.......... we just hope it continues until Monday.

Pete

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am flexible

since I will have a car and am comfortable driving around Seattle, I can drive to where the cars are if raining. Have a beer or a burger someplace local then drive over to the coupe kingdom

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Change to location -
In looking at where most of us are coming from, a place farther north would be better.

Hales Brewery on Leary in Seattle (see above for details).

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Guys

It was terrific for you all to come out last night. I reallt enjoyed meeting all of you and hearing stories obout car and coupes in particular!

bimbill

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It was one of those evenings when you realize the conversations could go on for hours more. I hope we have a chance to do this with Stan again. Thanks Kevin for setting this up.