Spotted in Houston

tortaklo

Site Donor
Reaction score
Couperinis,
We're aiming for a Houston area E9 gathering at Cedar Creek Cafe, Bar & Grill, located in The Heights at 1034 W 20th St, Houston, TX 77008, on Saturday October 22nd at 9:00AM onwards.

Looking forward to our E9CCC&C!
E9CCCC.png

Tor
'74 Nachtblau 3.0 CS

Bwana

Reaction score
I've had major problems with the front office guy at BMS and won't use them anymore but if you can get past him the techs out back are really good with Coupes, especially Sergio. Do you have a CS or a CSi? If it's a D-Jet, use David at Autobahn Werke, he's brilliant at the old stuff.

http://www.autobahnwerke.com/

Tor, that Coupe could be my Doppleganger except for the red interior. Are those Alpina wheels I see on it? Was it a CSi?

Last edited:

tortaklo

Site Donor
Reaction score
I believe it's 16" Alpina wheels, but we'll find out at our gathering on Oct.22nd. It's a CSi.

jamesw

Reaction score
Looking forward to it! I'll be there guys . It'll be a good chance to show you guys what I've done with John Hein's car - the sahara coupe.

I'm looking fwd to meeting Charlie too - I've seen his coupe a few times at the Tower but never connected with him.

Hope everyone can make it!

I second Jeff's comments about BMW - Sergio is a master E9 mechanic but sometimes you get jerked around for weeks just trying to get your car in to see him. He did a bang-up job on my 5-speed swap though.

Cheers
James