sunroof wind deflector - new BMW

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i bought one of these back in the day for my first '76 2002, which was stolen in New Orleans 3 weeks after i got it, and while the part was being shipped to me (already paid for). never been installed on a car, still in the box. my coupe doesn't have a sunroof.

anybody interested, make me a decent offer.
scott

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Scott. Does that deflector happen to come with installation instructions? I have one that I've never installed because frankly I can't figure out how the clips are supposed to attach! Thanks.

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just to clarify, I'm talking about the smoked acrylic deflector w/ rubber base, not the aluminum pop up deflector...

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nope sorry guys, I wasn't aware that the 2002 ever had the same pop up piece. This is the acrylic unit

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
im super excited about finding this again as my
2002 came stock w/ one and i always loved it
it really helps w the sun and wind noise

FjordTempo

Reaction score
Can you share what the price was for the acrylic wind deflector? I've got one I'm selling now and am happy to share it with someone for a fair price / trade?

thanks, Matt

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i would if i remembered what i sold it for. that was over 3 years ago. i wasn't trying to make money on it, just passed it on to another member who wanted one. probably around 75 bucks

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Had one on my second 2002; great for the wind aspect, but a pain in the ass to wash and wax (remember wax..) and keep clean. Kinda like Sahara paint; great when new, not so great with patina.

FjordTempo

Reaction score
Thank you both. Just wanted to find a fair price range as I didn't use it
. We landed on $75 incl. shipping and both parties are happy. Thanks again, Matt.