The Vintage May 27-28, W-S, NC (formerly V@V)

scottNC

Reaction score
The Vintage
(formerly Vintage at the Vineyards)
May 27-28, 2011
At historic Old Salem in Winston-Salem, NC USA

Largest gathering of vintage BMWs in the US!(300+ last year)

TSD Rally on Friday.

Event website: www.atthevintage.com
venue: www.oldsalem.org

Attachments

• Vintage Website header 2.jpg
    Vintage Website header 2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 138
  • old salem.jpg
    old salem.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 152

chicane

Reaction score
Good Call holding this event in Winston-Salem. It will be far more accessible to folks now. I will definitely be there.

Terry S.

Reaction score
Lucky!

This event is a lot of fun and really low key and enjoyable - there are lots of coupes amongst the 02s and it reminds me of a big barbecue or a lawn party - this is the event that got me interested in these wonderful cars. If you're lucky enough to be able to make the trip, you're in for a treat!

bimmerboy73

Reaction score
This event is a lot of fun and really low key and enjoyable - there are lots of coupes amongst the 02s and it reminds me of a big barbecue or a lawn party - this is the event that got me interested in these wonderful cars. If you're lucky enough to be able to make the trip, you're in for a treat!

Terry,

I agree completely. Heading out in about 3 hours! I'll be in the e28 but will be sure to make it over to the e9 area.

Richard

x_atlas0

Reaction score
I'll be around, but sans the E9. I've been working too late to get enough done that I am comfortable showing it. I hope to meet you guys there.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Off to a wedding this weekend, otherwise I would have made the drive. Would love to see all the vintage bimmers :)