Turn Signal Switch F/S Part # 61311363641

michael

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a brand new, still in packaging, turn signal switch (Part # 61311363641). I believe this is for a 74 and later car with turn signal lever on right side of steering wheel. See link below for Real OEM BMW reference.

$100.00 plus shipping. (SOLD)

I've attached a few photos.

Attachments

• IMG_2394.jpg
    IMG_2394.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_2395.jpg
    IMG_2395.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am interested in this, but am having trouble verifying if it will fit my car. When I look on Real OEM, I think I read that this part fit 4/1971 through 12/1974 cars - which is good because mine is April 1973. But the graphic diagram shows the part on the left side of the steering column, and I think my turn signal switch is on the right side. Hard to confirm for sure because it doesn't work - which is why I am interested in this part. :confused:. Maybe someone else can confirm or deny the fitment???

Rod Cole

Reaction score
My owners manual says the blinkers on my '74 3.0cs are on the right - but they are really on the left. There might be some confusion between left and right hand drive cars, but my car looks very original in that area~

michael

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just to confirm the stalk would mount on the left hand side of the column when look at steering wheel. I've posted a few photos to original listing.

Last edited:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello Michael,
That is a very generous proposal - thank you for that. I have been sifting through RealOEM and a few other sources, and I am pretty sure this is not the correct turn signal switch for my car. I'd hate for you to send it and then have to take it back if it is not right. I will be at the car next Thursday, where I can take a look at my current switch position and/or part number to confirm or deny fitment. But if someone else wants/needs it, I don't want to hold up a more expeditious sale. If you haven't sold it by Thursday night, I'll let you know what I've found out on my car (which is 2 hours away).
Thank you! Stephen

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stephen, if yours mounts on the right side, it will not work ... for two reasons. the first is that the plug is very different on the '74 than it is for the '70 to '73.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stephen, if yours mounts on the right side, it will not work ... for two reasons. the first is that the plug is very different on the '74 than it is for the '70 to '73.
Thanks Scott - that's what I am thinking. I am 98% sure my turn signal arm is on the right (but again, it has never worked which is why I am not 100% certain). I suspect this is not the part I need - but will confirm later this week.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Scott - that's what I am thinking. I am 98% sure my turn signal arm is on the right (but again, it has never worked which is why I am not 100% certain). I suspect this is not the part I need - but will confirm later this week.
Stephen i have a spare (unknown condition) turn signal switch if you are in need. to buy one a new one for the 70 to 73, they are uber expensive ... if you can find one

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stephen i have a spare (unknown condition) turn signal switch if you are in need. to buy one a new one for the 70 to 73, they are uber expensive ... if you can find one
Thank you Scott! This reinforces my mission next Thursday to dig into the switch and see what I have, why it isn't working now, and if I should/need to replace it.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thank you Scott! This reinforces my mission next Thursday to dig into the switch and see what I have, why it isn't working now, and if I should/need to replace it.
if you need one for parts, i have that too. not looking to sell a part, but am happy to do what i can do to help solve your issue as a thank you for your forum contributions.