W & N order

stphers

Reaction score
Hi

Anybody putting in an order with W & N in the very near future that I could get in on. I just have a few small bits that I need and would like to piggyback on another order. Been in on 2 of these just in the past 3-4 months and it worked out great.

Let me know

Thanks, Rick

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
if anybody wants to do it, there is a 30 euro rebate if we get a 300 euro order that can be easily shared on shipping. i have a few things i can order too.

larry00700

Reaction score
I'm in. What's your time frame? I'm still figuring out what I need, and prioritizing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
in order to take advantage of the 30 euro discount, there isn't much time - 8 november

stphers

Reaction score
I have about 80 bucks worth of stuff that I need but I am in Canada and two things, cost of shipping to the US is outrageous and I just don't have the time right now to organize it but more than happy to be part of an order. If someone would jump in and do this, the 30 euro savings leaves only 19 for shipping to spread out.

Thanks, Rick

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
right now, i only have about 34 euro for an order ... perhaps more if i look harder.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Tim is back today in Vancouver and prepping an order.

larry00700

Reaction score
I have a few things, but it's not gonna get us over 300.

How expensive is it to split and ship the order once it arrives, especially since we're dealing with folks in US and Canada?

stphers

Reaction score
I am in Canada but I have a shipping address in Blaine, WA just across the border. It takes me about 2 hours to go there and back depending on the border lineup. I can usually get thru the border without paying and charges if it is under 300 bucks. If I had it shipped to me in Canada, it adds about a week to the time, plus brokerage fees and whatever else they like to charge. Besides with gas here at 1.40 a liter, I fill up there as well.

I know Tim, I will reach out to him

Thanks, Rick

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well- I checked.. Tim only needed one item and I have it for him.
Sorry!

Mauler

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have about 300 euros worth of stuff to get - engine gasket set and nuts and bolts set make up most if it.
Rick and I could go if no one else wants to join. We could ship to his connection in Blaine or just into Canada.

larry00700

Reaction score
I can either go, or hold off. I'm good either way. But the 30 off 300 ends tomorrow, online only. Looks like you're both in Canada, so I don't mind bowing out to keep shipping and hassle to a minimum.