wanted CSi brake calipers

stcos85

Reaction score
Looking for front and rear brake calipers. My UK CSi brakes have seen better days from the salty roads so dont believe mine are good enough to rebuild.

Before I buy from Wallothnesch is there anyone that has a set of front and rears that they may want to sell.

Aussiecsi

Reaction score
maybe try Peninsula BM over your way as they might have from E3 /E12/E24 . Keep in mind that it will be prudent to rebuild, however, the cost(s) involved will probably be comparable to buying new from Walloths .....which is what I did . Brakes are a "no compromise" in my view.

Reactions: Wes

stcos85

Reaction score
maybe try Peninsula BM over your way as they might have from E3 /E12/E24 . Keep in mind that it will be prudent to rebuild, however, the cost(s) involved will probably be comparable to buying new from Walloths .....which is what I did . Brakes are a "no compromise" in my view.
yes I tend to agree about the brakes

HusseinBM

Reaction score
Looking for front and rear brake calipers. My UK CSi brakes have seen better days from the salty roads so dont believe mine are good enough to rebuild.

Before I buy from Wallothnesch is there anyone that has a set of front and rears that they may want to sell.
I have the brake calipers for front and rear from my CSi. They are in good shape except they need new seals and also have the repair kit that I believe I bought from Jaymic in UK to repair them but didn't get chance to do so.
I can send you the pics by Monday as week if you can wait...

stcos85

Reaction score
I have the brake calipers for front and rear from my CSi. They are in good shape except they need new seals and also have the repair kit that I believe I bought from Jaymic in UK to repair them but didn't get chance to do so.
I can send you the pics by Monday as week if you can wait...
yes send me pics via the message option and also how much you want for them