Wheels

cdavie2002

Reaction score
E39 Style 5 BBS RC090 - 8J X 17 offset: 20 centre bore 74mm part no. 36111093531

What would I need to do to get these to fit on my CSI?

Thanks,
Chris

Aussiecsi

Reaction score
Hi Chris , you will need hub centric rings and possibly 3mm spacers....use the search function for "rc090 " as there is a lot of material on this . Cheers, Simon

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
The simple answer is no! Not without alot of faffing about.

It is well documented that they fit with little effort. No fender rolling, no stretch tires, no camber plates. Only about half the folks running them used a small spacer up front. It boils down to proper tire selection.

Rek

Reaction score
They will fit. I have a set. Rolled arches and slightly lowered springs will bring the camber into place. A member here has these and showed me them on his car. I cannot recall who, but it looked very nice. I went with 17" Alpinas in the end.

Aussiecsi

Reaction score
my inspiration (ccmguy8)

My refurbished wheels with new chrome hardware
IMG_00001200.JPG style 5.JPG

Aussiecsi

Reaction score
Beautiful car. Are those staggered or square? I will soon have tires for my staggered set of 17" RC's. I look forward to seeing how they suit the car. Today I just fitted Alpina's that I have been chasing for quite some time.

I believe they're square ...another member "Vince" has staggered ...his is a beautiful car too. Cheers, Simon

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
One of the DC area guys has a staggered setup on his car with those same wheels.

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
I run hub centric rings but no spacers. My front fenders are rolled. These are old pictures, I need to take some new ones.

Beautiful car Vince. I will finally have tires on my staggered set tomorrow so will see how they look in person. My rears have a slightly more aggressive offset using the faces of the 8" wheel on the 9" hub. The final set I want to fit and see in person is the 17" RS and there after will decide which BBS to keep. Put another way, other than the Alpinas, there will be some nice wheels up for grabs because I just can't justify keeping them all.