1974 3.0 Dallas NMNA

Dohn

Reaction score
Three photos and a four line description for a $38,000 car? No engine, trunk or underside shots? Did the owner think he was on Twitter?

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
From their website: Capture+_2017-12-28-16-32-29-1-1.png

floridabmx

Reaction score
Doesnt look too horrible at all. Id love to oven cleaner that black (rust proofing?) out the engine bay.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
oneills said:
When the next earthquake hits those cracks will be dangerously wide. Remember the sink hole? at the Corvette Museum.
Oh my, I do remember the Corvette sink hole. I was doing a project in Kentucky, flying in every other week for three years. What an automotive tragedy.

I do remember an earlier listing of this car with the BHCC floor. It is a dead giveaway. Although a good, clean rendition of this color is pretty cool in my book.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
cracked concrete floor kinda growing on me. have plans to re-do main garage with a "faux" concrete crack as a sort of patina for the space :D
AC faceplate, no sign of it under the hood. Did the US '74s have the white piping on the braces in the trunk? My euro '74 has the white piping. Trunk and interior look good except for the ubiquitous speakers on the rear shelf. They annoy me more than the ones in the kick panels. Toolkit?