Copart BMW finds...

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks like this Sharknose was found washed up on the beach. ugggghhhh But, check out the sweet Chevy Vega Wagon in the background... nice

f63ceb32-e285-476c-8187-342f9f8176fd-jpg.48460

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score

That's too bad. Looks like someone cared for that very well for a long time. 74 bumpers are mighty -- looks like it deflected a motorcycle into the grill with but a slight marring of the bumper. OK, maybe they just rear-ended a high-bumpered truck, but it helps to have some justification for keeping this beast on my car a little longer.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Estimated value on that Bav in PA is over $12k?? My e39 540 with less mileage is supposedly worth less than that.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ve decided I’m gonna buy this if the price is right, is there anything about coppart I should know lol?

Yeah, they go out of their way to NOT disclose as much information as possible so you have to be diligent. This one doesn't say Donation so it's probably an insurance company and they didn't list the seller. Certificate of Salvage is issued by insurance companies. It doesn't have an auction date so it could go two weeks from now or four months from now.

On a side note, the Engine Type: says "No" but it clearly has an engine and they took a photo of it. This was a question when that '68 2000ti sold a few months back because the Engine Type said "No" but they didn't have a photo of the engine. "No" usually means "We don't know"...